Ferrari's Hatchback: The Best Value from the Best Producers Wine Tasting
Tuesday May 22 2018
There are 0 seats still available for this event. Please complete the special form below.
Wine tasting starts at 6:30pm sharp. Please arrive in time to be seated.
$27.23 per person ($25 + $2.23 sales tax)
Your wine tasting will be a seated tasting hosted on our temperature controlled patio. You may optionally order dinner or small plates to enjoy with your wine experience!
Wouldn't it be grand if we could always drink the absolute best wines from the best producers all the time? Well, we're going to show you a trick at how you can do just that without breaking the bank. It's all about drinking the "entry level." This means drinking the least expensive wines a great winemaker makes. They still have all the love, knowledge, history, and passion that person puts into their most expensive, premier wines. Still incredible, but a lot less expensive.
After all, when Ferrari makes a Hatchback, it's still a Ferrari, right?
WINES WE'LL BE POURING:
- 2016 Hermann Donnhoff Tonschiefer Dry Riesling, Germany
- 2015 Arterberry Maresh Dundee Hills Pinot Noir, Oregon
- 2015 Vietti Perbacco Langhe Nebbiolo, Italy
- 2016 Jean Louis Chave Mon Coeur Côtes-du-Rhône, France
- 2015 Paul Hobbs Viña Cobos Cocodrilo Cabert Sauvignon, Argentina
see you at murphy's!