Sancerre and other Loire Valley Lovelies Wine Tasting
Tuesday Aug 15 2017
There are 25 seats still available for this event. Please complete the special form below.
Wine tasting starts at 6:30pm sharp. Please arrive in time to be seated.
$27.23 per person ($25 + $2.23 sales tax)
Your wine tasting will be a seated tasting hosted on our temperature controlled patio. You may optionally order dinner or small plates to enjoy with your wine experience!
Sancerre is the most recognizable appellation for French Sauvignon Blanc in the Loire Valley. The region’s rolling limestone hills and semi-continental climate deliver richly textured Sauvignon Blanc wines with ripe gooseberry aromas, bracing acidity, and flinty-smoke flavors. Sancerre is actually part of a larger area in the Loire called Centre. As you move outside of Sancerre proper, a wealth of discovery awaits. We welcome you to come explore with us!
The wines you will taste:
- Louis de Grenelles "Platine" Crémant de Loire
- 2016 Domaine Hubert Brochard Sancerre Tradition
- 2016 Domaine Claude Riffault "Les Boucauds" Sancerre
- 2015 Catherine et Pierre Breton Vouvray Sec
- 2015 Catherine et Pierre Breton Bourgeuil "Trinch!" Cabernet France